Friday, May 14, 2010

Arizona does not represent me.

I'm spreading this where I can: when California passed prop 8 I was disappointed and disgusted. Rage is what fills my head though when I think of Arizona's new immigration law : SB 1070. The good folks at moveon.org are helping people to express their anger and disbelief at this ridiculous law. I got one and am inviting anyone who care to to do the same.

thanks

Copy and paste this email to send to your friends and family

Hi,

Do you want to get a FREE sticker to show your frustration about the new Arizona immigration law SB 1070? Presente.org is giving them away (even free shipping) to spread the word that we won't stand for racial profiling.

I just got mine. Click below to get yours:

http://presente.org/ref/186780/sticker/az?im=mo

Sincerely,

AK

No comments: