Tuesday, June 2, 2009


Um, does anyone need a life-sized Tyrannosaurus Cast Skeleton? I mean with the will farrell flick coming soon and all.

I love the thought of this in my yard, but alas a tad bit too big. I see it looming over the chicken run.

I know there are some folks out there who read this and say, " You know I could use a T-Rex skeleton, life sized, cast (doesn't say in what) in my life."
Now mind you this is a real add, so no naughty faker takers, make sure you want it! That's not nice.

~ ak


===================================================================

Cast of Tyrannosaurus skeleton (Life size, packed in boxes) (SW Portland)

Reply to:sale-veyrg-1201033222@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-06-02, 12:20AM PDT


My father acquired this as a donation, and it has been stored in boxes for the last 35 years. I cannot pay to store it anymore, so if you'd like it call link to craiglist ad, the phone number is on the real ad.

Location: SW Portland
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1201033222

====================================================================

I think I need this, it can sit next to my Microfiche.

I am reading: By Tom Robbins Still Life with Woodpecker


No comments: